Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The World Is Coming To An End...I Get It...Can We Move Along Now?

I am so sick of all this doomsday talk about our collapsing economy, worldwide terrorism, and tainted baby formula. It's enough to make a girl want to sell all her worldly possessions (except the cats, of course) and move to Fiji or some other tropical, third-world country.

I could really use some kittens painting rainbows, monkeys frolicking amongst banana trees, or even a Bangles Reunion Tour. Anybody have a bone to throw me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are very excited to meet Santa. I am sure we could discuss many theories as to why that is bad, but I am looking at it through the eyes of pure joy and innocence of childhood.

Is that a big enough bone for you? It's about all I got right now!

Chef Jen said...

Today marks the 75th Anniversary of Prohibition. You could help stimulate the economy by drinking yourself silly!

Plus you wouldn't enjoy Fiji, it is too hot :)

Corinne said...

Thanks, guys!