Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October means Halloween!

I truly believe that Halloween is the best holiday ever! How can you not love it? It involves costumes & candy...a little creativity to come up with a fun costume, and lots and lots of sugar! My mind is working overtime to come up with (another) fabulous costume. My idea for Rachel, Jen, Leah, and I to be the Golden Girls was not a hit with Jen or Rachel. Leah and I also tossed around the idea of me being Mt. Everest and her being a sherpa. I could give her piggy back rides around. I thought it wouldn't be very p.c. to be Beck Weathers, but then again, isn't Halloween the one time every year when you can break all the p.c. rules?!

If my computer hadn't crashed, I would use this post to share photos of some of my more obscure costumes. But, alas, I've been too lazy to take the laptop in and try to revive it. So you'll just have to put on your imagination glasses while I list a few...

Jon (of Ponch & Jon from CHiPs with Shannon)
Radioactive Girl
Chunky Munchy Dog Food
Judy Jetson
Spider Queen
Giant Flower


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the 3 of you could be a BLT sandwich? Though, I do think the Golden Girls idea is a good one!