Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What I'm really good at...

This week, I have realized that I would make a phenomenal housewife (if I do say so myself). Yesterday, while Leah slaved away at work, I sewed a button on her shirt, ran errands, hung curtains, and precooked our dinner (since I was going to be at my strength training class during her dinner time). Then today, I have just finished cleaning the whole house, doing laundry, and was about to figure out what to make us for dinner tonight. If only I could be someone's personal assistant or housewife...I may not be content with the work, but at least it doesn't involve parents being mean to me and I get to spend my afternoon at the beach.

p.s. No Baby Shazzer. I have decided that now is not a good time for me to bring a kitten into my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love for you to my housewife, as I am sure the rest of my family would too! I have family coming in town tomorrow to stay for the weekend, and do you think I've managed to clean the house or do any laundry yet? Not to mention grocery shopping. You rock!

Corinne said...

Okay, but you have to admit that your two fabulous daughters do take an enormous amount of your time (justly so). Notice I just said "housewife" and not stay at home mom! I don't think I would be this productive at all if I had to be responsible for other people!