Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sisters rock!

Last night, I had a slumber party at Kata's house and experienced the fun of early sisterhood, with her 1 and 3 year old daughters. Then, I came home to have an all day shopping excursion with my very own sister. All I have to say is, sisters rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the positive comments! I guess they aren't so bad in small doses :)

Can I just make a comment on the American Gladiators? Why do all of the Gladiators have crazy names like Venom and Fury and then the 2 "ethnic" Gladiators are named Toa and Helga. They just don't sound very Gladiator like.

Corinne said...

Obviously you didn't notice that it is HELLga not Helga! And I don't get Toa. Plus, Militia is kind of dumb. But Leah and I haven't been successful in finding good names for ourselves, so I can vouch for how hard it is to find something that is tough and cool!

By the way, your daughters are fabulous Kata & you are an incredible mom!