Example: If you were born on Christmas 1995 (12/25/1995), you would add 1 + 2 + 2 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 5 = 34; 3 + 4 = 7. Your number is 7.Here is what your number means (for what it’s worth):
ONES are independent, self-motivated, hard workers. They have a strong desire to be #1. They are critical of themselves and as a result can be critical of others.
TWOS want peace. They try to be mediators. When they feel threatened or pushed to the wall, they become the terrible 2s. They seek love and don’t like to be alone.
THREES communicate in all areas: They are writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, counselors. They are the natural comedians. They can seem manic-depressive, if they don’t use their creative energy. They tend to exaggerate the truth. Known by their trademark smile, eyes, and voice.
FOURS seek security. Home is their haven. They are usually very cerebral and have to find ways to activate the great ideas that can live and die in their heads. Gardening and journal keeping are two great outlets for the 4. They have to learn, as the Nike ad says, to “Just do it.”
FIVES seek freedom, fun, adventure. If they don’t live the adventure, their lives become soap operas. They are the natural detectives and celebrators of life (holidays). 5s have a hard time settling down and have a fear of being trapped or smothered.
SIXES are nurturers. If men, they rescue damsels in distress. If women, they mother the “little boy” in their men. If everything is going smoothly, they must be careful not to ruin it. They tend to put people on pedestals, and then they fall. 6s should manage or run the company. Magnetic! People are drawn to them, and their moods can affect the room.
SEVENS are another cerebral number. They have a loner quality. They have a love of natural beauty: ocean, green grass, plants, flowers, etc. They need to learn to have faith. If they don’t have faith they tend to become very cynical and escape through drugs, alcohol, work, and geography. They have an air of mystery and don’t want you to know who they are.
EIGHTS are here to master money. They learn the hard way, don’t take advice well, and have to hit their heads before they learn. They appreciate quality things in life. They get so focused on work that they forget to acknowledge the people they’re working so hard for. They forget to say, “I love you,” to their mother, child, spouse. They think fulfilling material needs is enough. They need to watch their physical health.
NINES are the natural leader. People assume they are in charge even if they’re not. They take care of everyone else but need to learn to speak up when they need help, love, and hugs. 9s often feel unloved and abandoned by their mother or father, or they feel completely responsible for them. It’s hard for them to let go of the past.
2 comments:
I'm a 4 - really? While I am certain I am very cerebral (ha ha)I don't see myself as a home body.
But you are definetly a 5!!
PS Thanks for the sister post - You are the best and am so glad that you are around to have all day shopping exercions with.
You really think I'm a 5?! I think this is all a bunch of hooey. For every number I typed, I thought, "oh, that could be me!"
Post a Comment