e a runner? I am in the middle of my 5k training plan to get all ready for Thanksgiving morning. I noticed, when logging my mileage on ontri that I have already run 20 miles this month (and that is actual running for all you ontri-purists in Team Blue Soup, no logging elliptical time as miles). So while I trudge along at my pokey-turtle pace (and get lapped by college boys at the park), I feel more motivated by my mission. I believe that there are those who are born to run, and then there are people like me who really want to like running, but haven't quite gotten there yet. p.s. The jury is still out on whether or not it's nice to be sore all the time from training. I feel like I should at least have a finisher medal waiting for me considering how much effort I am putting forth these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment