Not only did we get a new refrigerator this week, but tonight, we finally got our internet hooked up. I am hoping that this means that the blog will stop being so lame. I can't make any promises though, since the 10 hour work days don't seem to be going away.
I feel like now that I am in week 7 of my complete life overhaul, I am starting to feel less overwhelmed. I am attempting to embrace the fact that I am no longer competent in the work setting. So much for my days of feeling like I have a clue as to what I am supposed to be doing. And it looks like I must also say goodbye to leaving work at the end of the day feeling that I finished most of the thing on my to-do list.
Since Leah has moved into the house, it is less lonely around here. She is attempting to unpack and get settled (and I don't envy her that, as I finally am feeling settled myself). I still don't have any friends at work, but I feel like there are some potential friendships in the making. And our bathroom mirror makes you look awful (at least that's what we have convinced ourselves).
No comments:
Post a Comment