Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Give a counselor a hug!

After a fairly stressful Monday, today is much better. I had a fitful night of sleep, full of work-based anxieties. If you have a counselor in your life, I suggest you give them a hug. People are mean to counselors, even though we just want to make the world a better place.

On a positive note, I seem to be losing weight. I'm not sure if it is the stress of multiple life changes, or if my metabolism is finally starting to kick in after a year plus of working out, or if the lack of food at home (due to a whacked out refrigerator) is the culprit, but all I have to say is keep it coming (the weight loss, that is)!

Regarding the class reunion, it was fairly uneventful. None of my friends from high school (except Rachel) ended up going, so I pretty much chatted with people that I maybe chatted with in class. Nothing traumatic, but nothing I'm too fired up to do any time again soon.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can leave you a virtual hug, since I still can't really move! GBut I miss you guys. Remember, it's not you people get pissy about, it's the situation, more than likely their own fault but it is easier to blame other people.