Sunday, June 28, 2009

Make Your Mark

There was a great shirt company at Packet Pick Up on Saturday called Make Your Mark. If anyone is in the market for some super soft, super cute shirts, I highly recommend them! They even gave all the triathlon participants little inspirational cards to read on race morning. It was such a nice statement, I thought I would post it here to inspire us all. I hope you enjoy!
Whether you know it or not - today you will test your own limits, you will inspire someone else, you will win a test of wills between your mind and body, you will prove you could, you will be the reason some starts tomorrow, you will gain confidence, you will believe you can do even more. You will make a positive difference in so many ways when you step to the starting line where only a few truly understand the determination it took to get there. To most people today is just another day. For you, it's a chance to make your mark.

No comments: