The everyday ramblings documenting my return home after ten years of a semi-nomadic life throughout Michigan and Indiana
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Purging
I have a confession to make. I've been unfriending a lot of people lately. I am trying to whittle down my Facebook friends to those people with whom I've actually had a conversation. Since I started Facebook as (1) mostly a way to keep in contact with friends but also (2) a way to reconnect with those people I've lost track of along the way (from high school, college, old co-workers, etc), I want to return to my roots. I'm going by the assumption that since I have no idea who some of these people even are, they aren't going to miss me as their friend. Maybe I am wrong and I am making people sad, and I would truly feel bad if I did, but things are getting out of control. When I type in my status, it is for my friends, not for those who are out there wondering, "who is this stupid girl?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment