The everyday ramblings documenting my return home after ten years of a semi-nomadic life throughout Michigan and Indiana
Sunday, January 11, 2009
I feel like I'm in grad school again
This morning, I am trying really hard to work on a presentation for tomorrow night. I don't have to do much, just basically make the Power Point for the presentation. However, I am in the state of mind where I want to do anything except work on this. So far this morning, I've made a big dent in my laundry, cleaned out the litter boxes, cleaned up the kitchen, and straightened up the living room. And that's just the productive stuff - I've also played on Facebook and sent a few emails. It's like the old days, when I was in grad school. I'd get so much accomplished except what really needs to be done. Leah is even out skiing right now, so I have no human distractions. It is times like these when I wished I lived close to work, so I could just go in and get this done. But the snow covered roads are enough to keep me safely nestled in at home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment