Monday, December 15, 2008

The Downside of a Sick Day

Be careful what you wish for...

All I wanted for the last two weeks was a snow day. Well, I got a day off today, but as a sick day not a snow day. I'm feeling better today than yesterday, but I'm still not eating (which is unheard of in my world). Yesterday, I fell asleep on the couch with a fever and three blankets on me. I woke up to three blankets, Bennie, and a broken fever. I was so hot I couldn't even think. Luckily, my fever seems to be gone forever, but that is about the only think that is lucky for me today. I've been trying to disinfect the house a bit, but I'm not sure if it's too early. And I'm so stir crazy...daytime television sucks.

1 comment:

Chef Jen said...

wishing you a speedy recovery!