
Who doesn't want a cute little pair of rain boots? And as someone who enjoys rainy days, it just seemed like the obvious necessity for me. (And Jen, that
necessity is for you, based on last night's conversation of wants versus needs.)
Quick side bar: I learned on Twin Day at work, that my calves seem to be quite large. The argyle socks that Kristen & I bought wouldn't fit over my enormous calves. I'm not sure if this is from running or weight training, but I seem to have abnormally large calves. On a positive note, people have informed me that they don't look freakishly large.
So anyway, I bought the rain boots and thought, "these are just as cute as they were in the catalog!" But when I tried them on, they are super tight around my calves. Kristen thinks that maybe because I'm tall, that is why things don't fit well. I just like to wander around moaning, "my calves are bigger than Leah's head." So I think I'm going to have to return them, but I just can't get myself to do it yet because I
love them!
2 comments:
Inquiring minds would like to know, what do they say on them?
"Whoever said sunshine is happiness has never danced in the rain"
Post a Comment