Wedding Update: Just one short week until Jen & Ron's wedding! It is very exciting to be this up close to all the wedding planning! I am super excited to see the fruits of all Jen's labors and to get down and get funky on the dance floor. We had the bachelorette party last weekend & the rehearsal this week, so we are getting closer to the big day!
Work Update: Next week, I pretty much start back to work full time. Ugh! I don't mind the work, I just don't like how hectic and crazy things are. And note the photo at the end of this blog. I volunteered my office for storage over the summer, while they paint and rearrange the main office. I didn't realize though, that 2 weeks before school started, my office would still be a disaster area. I cannot start another year in chaos, so I may be spending Labor Day weekend at school!
Marathon Update: Just about 2 months until the marathon. I am feeling good about keeping up with my training plan. I have been running 3 days per week, weight training 2 days per week, and trying to squeeze in yoga once a week. And the Olympics are offering a bit of inspiration, as well.
Getting Political: I have signed onto the Obama team! I am the official Data Coordinator for Team 5 in Lansing. And my super patient and supportive friends have rallied behind me! Leah has allowed our house to become the South Lansing Obama HQ several nights per week, Erin and Rachel are giving up family time to come out and walk, and Kim, Dawn, and Veronica are super troopers!
Oh, and here is why Erin is a big fat liar: She claims that last night, while hanging out at the house/Obama HQ during canvassing, that Bennie (yes, our sweet little Bennie) growled at her. She insists it was Bennie, not Hobbes...and that she felt "intimidated" by her.
3 comments:
wow - I find that hard to believe. Sweet Bennie?! I would ask Erin what she did to provoke her?? Huh Erin, fess up, what did you do??
LOL
I never see Bennie and she clearly was not happy that I was in her house!
Okay, but you realize that this is the cat who is terrified of an injured bird and sleeping babies. It's just very surprising (please read suspicious here) that she is all of the sudden this assertive, territorial animal.
Post a Comment