Yesterday, I had Grandma duty. Fortunately, most of the day was enjoyable & didn't feel like any sort of obligation. We hung out, watched a little Regis & Kelly. I took her to the hospital for an MRI, she took me to lunch at Applebee's. We did some shopping and then we went home and I helped her set up for her garage sale (which, if anyone is looking for 1970's decor, is a goldmine).
Today, I am Lilly-sitting. I only get 1 hour today with the amazing gas girl (she toots and burps with the best of them). At least she is awake and we get to play (when Jeff dropp

ed her off, he warned that she may sleep the whole time). Our biggest struggle has been baby socks. I don't get them. They don't stay on. And when they do, what do I do with them? Fold them over? Slouch them over 80's style? Pull them up, so she looks like a 40 year-old man, out for a run?
And it is amazing that it takes ten times longer to blog, when hanging out with a 4 month old. Rumor has it, I may get her tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed!
1 comment:
she's a cutie! yeah, baby socks suck. try the little shoes - Robeez are great. they don't come off and I've never heard of a kid kicking/taking them off.
Post a Comment