Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Goodbye July, Hello Reality

Can it really be July 30th? I am getting a bit sad that my one month of self-imposed "don't think about work" is coming to an end. I have started receiving calls from coworkers (and have been alerted to a work-related problem that I need to suck it up and address). I have pulled out the big packet of work that I brought home in June and have yet to open.

But August's arrival isn't all about work, work, work. Jen & Ron's wedding is just a few short weeks away! Marnie and I are preparing for a tour of the thumb next week (there just have to be undiscovered treasures there). Ruth has started to put together a pool party where I get to hang out with the old Norup crowd. And of course, while I have to go back to work, I do get to where t-shirts and running shorts for the first few weeks...

No comments: