Sunday, March 23, 2008

I can be a babysitter!


Things I learned while babysitting Dylan yesterday:
1. I can successfully care for someone's child for 3 hours.
2. I cannot get through dinner without as much food on me as in Dylan's mouth.
3. While I do not have Todd's talent for making techno music sounds, I can make noises that worry Leah but entertain Dylan.
4. Our house is not so fun for Dylan: he seems to love cats and babies, but the cats were traumatized by his presence and Lilly, at not quite 3 weeks old, isn't a very fun playmate just yet.
5. When I miss a workout, carrying Dylan around all afternoon is a good makeup session.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Dylan had a great time, so if you are up for it, he'd love to visit again in the future!

Corinne said...

Anytime! I had a great time!