Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Colin Firth Day!

No, it isn't Colin Firth's birthday, but we haven't had a good Colin Firth post in awhile. So, I'm thinking, why not make it Colin Firth Day?

According to Colin Firth, when he was first offered the role of Darcy, his brother incredulously remarked, "Darcy? But isn't he supposed to be sexy?"

Feel free to comment on the current poll, talk about why you think he's so great, or share how many times you've watched Pride and Prejudice.

1 comment:

Chef Jen said...

Boy this is a tough poll. He is so adorable and charming in all of his roles. I was debating between P&P and Love Actually, but in the end I think it will always be where I first fell in love with him - P&P.

I know I'm a few days late, but I am celebrating Firth day today!