Wednesday, February 27, 2008

3 random things


1. I noticed that the Smurf's first season has been digitally remastered and is now available on DVD. Don't get me wrong, I was a huge Smurf fan back in the day, but is there really a market for them in 2008? They are too obnoxious for adults to re-watch and do kids today get into the whole "la la la la la la, la la la la la" thing?

2. If anyone knows why Bennie keeps screaming at me, please share.

3. I would really like to start a movement to support daily naps. I think it would be really good for us to have a nation-wide nap time after lunch. We did it in summer camp, we did it in kindergarten, I think we should do it at work every day. Anyone with me?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ironically, I was considering getting the smurf dvd for Dylan. You and I are the only peoplewho would notice this...

Chef Jen said...

Count me in on siestas. I have been trying to organize them for years. Thank goodness I have finally found a movement to put my energies (or lack of) into.