The everyday ramblings documenting my return home after ten years of a semi-nomadic life throughout Michigan and Indiana
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Brrr...it's cold outside
Between a sick day on Monday and a snow day (or wind day?) today, I have spent a lot of time at home this week. Luckily, I have learned about the joys of Facebook. It is hugely time consuming, if you allow it to be. I haven't just sat in front of the computer all day today, though. I battled the arctic temperatures and had lunch with my mom (where I showed her finally how to access my blog) and then visited with Rachel, Jeff, Erin, and Dylan. It was a monumental day for Dylan and I; we proved to Erin that we get along and that I can properly care for him. So, bring on the babysitting gigs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment