Dear Ms. Cori,I need a favor if you have time. Over the past year I have been accusing Erin and Todd of stealing and possibly losing my Friday the 13th Part 3 and 4. To give you a little history I brought it to last year's New Year's Eve party at the Erin/Todd household. We had a wonderful evening and I believed that I left the DVD's at their house. As we all know I hold these movies very close to my heart and care very deeply for them. After 10 months of being gone I had almost given up hope of ever see them again. But as fate would have it I opened up our movie type holder box and was shocked to find the DVD in question sitting there looking at me. All was not lost as I once thought!If you wouldn't mind could you print some sort of retraction on your Blog about all of the bad things I have said about Erin and Todd over the past year. By no means can I take back all of the nasty comments I have written about them on the web and on the bulletin board at Trowbridge Shop Rite. Though I have not decided to come right out and say the word sorry to them I do feel the world has a right to know that Friday the 13th Part 3 and 4 are back at home.Anything you can do to help in the matter would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance,Jeff
The everyday ramblings documenting my return home after ten years of a semi-nomadic life throughout Michigan and Indiana
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
That's What Friends Are For
Mr. Mott (husband of my very fabulous friend, Rachel) has requested I post the following for him. Because he is such a great guy, I have decided to comply with his wishes. For the sake of anonymity, last names have been removed. Here you go, buddy:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment