Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Holiday wishes to everyone out there in blog-reader land. I am home from the traditional Thanksgiving morning 5k...still waiting for times to be posted to see how fabulous the run was~I think more respectable than last year. And for once (because she is 5 months pregnant), I was able to run a race with Rachel! I hope everyone stays warm and doesn't overeat to the point of illness today!

And a few shout outs to finish up this holiday post. First, a big holla to Mr. Mott, who I learned last night is a regular reader of the blog! And a shout to Jon and Brian (or is Bryan?) who vowed to be brand new readers (and I'm sure that wasn't the alcohol talking). Have a fantastic time in Michigan and best wishes on getting back to New York safely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you (or at least, I hope you had a nice one seeing that it was 5 days ago). I am impressed that you ran this year. It was cold and snowy!